First National Bank of Hartford Visa Platinum Card0.00
APR (Interest Rate)6.0/10
- 13.99% - 22.99% APR is fair. If you manage to get minimum APR, it can be useful for you.
- You are not going to pay APR for 15 months with this card.
- There is not annual fee.
- Fees of the card are fair.
- This card can be a good opportunity for those who are seeking for a balance transfer card.
- This is a simple card, there is not any bonus and rewards for this card as same as many other platinum cards. You can find better rewards card options on First National Bank of Hartford.
- There are not much travelling goods with this card.
- Cash advance APR could be at better rates.
- If you are seeking for a rewards card, you will need to take a look at other options.
First National Bank of Hartford Visa Platinum Card is a long-term no APR credit card with no rewards. You are not going to pay annual fee for the card. APR of the card at fair rates (13.99% – 22.99%). Balance transfer fee of the card is very good as same as other First National Bank of Hartford credit cards. You will need to pay foreign transaction fees for your each purchases.
This is a simple credit card for those who are looking 0% APR credit card for 15 months and low balance transfer fee. You can see rates of the card below.
|Interest Rate (APR)||Rewards ($1)||Annual Fee||FTF(*)||Cash Advance Fee||Cash Advance APR||Balance Transfer Fee||Balance Transfer APR|
|0% APR for first 15 months.
13.99% – 22.99%
|None||None||2%||$10 or 4%||25.99%||$5 or 3%||0% APR for first 15 months.
13.99% – 22.99%
FTF: Foreign Transaction Fee
|Type of Card||Editor Score||Overall Score||Total Cards|
You can read some users reviews of First National Bank of Hartford Visa Platinum Card below.
Similar Credit Cards
- Capital City Bank Visa Platinum Card
- Citizens Community Bank World Elite Card
- Capital City Bank Premier Rewards American Express Card