Citizens Trust Bank Visa Classic Secured Card0.00
APR (Interest Rate)7.5/10
- Despite of being a secured card, this card includes lots of premium features.
- No balance transfer fee.
- There is no foreign transaction fee.
- No annual fee.
- Very low interest rates.
- No cash advance fee. (Only $1.5)
- Good for build credits, rebuild credits.
- It is also good credit card for bad credits.
- No rewards points, bonuses and good promotions.
Citizens Trust Bank Visa Classic Secured Card is an awesome opportunity for those who wants to have a simple card with low interest rates. A secured card with no annual fee, no balance transfer fee and no cash advance rate is very good opportunity. 15.25% rate for secured card is also very unique and excellent. The cash advance fee is only $1.5.
APR is only 15.25% for Balance Transfers, Cash Advances, Purchases. There is no foreign transaction fee and it means you are not going to pay extras for foreign purchases.
You can see some user reviews, card rates and editor scores of Citizens Trust Bank Visa Classic Secured Card below.
Rates & Fees
|Interest Rate (APR)||Rewards ($1)||Annual Fee||FTF(*)||Late Payment Fee||Cash Advance Fee||Cash Advance APR||Balance Transfer Fee||Balance Transfer APR|
|Regular: 15.25%||1 Scorecard points||N/A||None||$30||$1.5||15.25%||None||Regular: 15.25%|
FTF: Foreign Transaction Fee
|Type of Card||Editor Score||Overall Score||Total Cards|
Similar Credit Cards
- Liberty Bank Visa Credit Card
- BankFirst Visa Gold Card
- Armed Forces Bank Credit Builder Secured Visa